What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped on the winter wheels and tires, then went to the car wash to spray off the undercarriage. I'm going to my friend's home shop to have my and my GFs vehicles sprayed with Fluid Film all over their nether-regions.

He only wants to charge $200 for my Yukon and her Highlander, because he's awesome.

Snapped a pic when I got home from the carwash / obligatory Home Depot run.

s9SB32Y.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is it the vapor canister on these trucks that breaks and runs charcoal pellets thru the whole fuel system?

if so, rock auto seems to have part number 22945639 on close out right now.
must be something else, it's regular price $126, the canisters are pretty much all the same from 04-16, after 16 is when they did away with the gas caps

denalilex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
opened up day 4062 of my GMC advent calendar to another short to ground & smacked my head on that same rusty part of the frame again

& i also grit my teeth so hard - im floored that they didnt shatter - but, i finally mustered the courage & cranked it over & drove it.. for the first time since i began living underneath of it with a 10mm when nearly everything from the 6l80 to the gas cap died 4 months ago ......

& it's back :')

not without a few kinks to work out (the f-ing suspension. HELP)

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
opened up day 4062 of my GMC advent calendar to another short to ground & smacked my head on that same rusty part of the frame again

& i also grit my teeth so hard - im floored that they didnt shatter - but, i finally mustered the courage & cranked it over & drove it.. for the first time since i began living underneath of it with a 10mm when nearly everything from the 6l80 to the gas cap died 4 months ago ......

& it's back :')

not without a few kinks to work out (the f-ing suspension. HELP)
thought you went out and bought a fancy new one?

denalilex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thought you went out and bought a fancy new one?
meh . sore subject.... drove to NYC to pick it up & turned out to have a lot of shady questionable kinda red flags that i wanted to ignore but glad i didnt ... i walked away & drove back home in my POS ford that doesnt have reverse & cried.

the salesguy tried to tell me the loan came back & i actually needed 30K down( i had a cosigner wtih 800). when i had left to drive there my down was 8K + my POS ford. so idk how that changed considering the loan was already secured. my brain was like "yeah sell everything" but i walked away. def cried about it. but happy i did today.

looking at 22s/23s ... i wouldnt have been able to deal with not having the digital dash, anyway.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
meh . sore subject.... drove to NYC to pick it up & turned out to have a lot of shady questionable kinda red flags that i wanted to ignore but glad i didnt ... i walked away & drove back home in my POS ford that doesnt have reverse & cried.

the salesguy tried to tell me the loan came back & i actually needed 30K down( i had a cosigner wtih 800). when i had left to drive there my down was 8K + my POS ford. so idk how that changed considering the loan was already secured. my brain was like "yeah sell everything" but i walked away. def cried about it. but happy i did today.

looking at 22s/23s ... i wouldnt have been able to deal with not having the digital dash, anyway.
so whats up with the suspension? if it is throwing codes you might want to use a scanner that can ready body codes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsheyden10

Latest posts