What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Down8

Reaction score
Installed the crux bluetooth kit to factory radio. Plugged right into the xm module behind the glovebox. Sounds great with the bose!
I looked at this, but I don't have XM. Have you run across alternatives for non-XM-equipped trucks?

-bZj

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I refreshed my entire front/rear Z55 suspension excluding the compressor in the last couple years. It finally took its final dump on me. Replaced the Compressor on my 2011 Denali. Went with a Dorman replacement, straight forward install excluding replacing the electrical connector due to an overzealous clip breaking during removal :(. IMG_9507.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9501.jpeg
    IMG_9501.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 6

Project Workshop

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Received the front coilovers back from Accutune and installed. Tuner and I are happy with the installed shock and spring length now with the 600lb springs.

Installed the rear Dobinson springs (C09-037) and Fox DSC rear shocks with the help of my new 10 ton Sunex jack stands. Suspension feels dialed, I am very happy.

I am dealing with some electrical gremlins and created a separate post asking for tips or advice, didn't want to bombard y'all with my book report here haha. I linked it below, I appreciate any advice.

Attachments

• 20231113_213631357_iOS.jpg
    20231113_213631357_iOS.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20231114_223519796_iOS.jpg
    20231114_223519796_iOS.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20231114_234909108_iOS.jpg
    20231114_234909108_iOS.jpg
    645.4 KB · Views: 7

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did nothing to the Denali this weekend. Instead, I took the wife car shopping. She bought a new 2023 Lincoln Nautilus. Only has 7 miles on the OD. Hopefully with it being white not red, it won’t attack any deer. *(see even the website knew what I really meant and autocorrected the word attract to attack).

I finished up another Big 3/4. I’m wondering if it’s time to do another thread on this so we can do a sticky. Then I can list what’s needed for the 6.2l with the battery mounted fuse vs. the firewall mount. That way folks know the p/n for the alternator (if they upgrade or replace with new), what gauge and lengths they need, which ends (straight, 90°, 45°) to buy so they can solder and crimp them, the tools necessary for the project and what goes where.

Or we can continuing to repeat ourselves in new threads. Although it’s probably easier to just reference them to a sticky and they can have at ‘er.

I know there are one or two out there already, but I think they may have other stuff in their thread build, as opposed to just a Big 3/Big 4 upgrade. Thoughts?

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... I’m wondering if it’s time to do another thread on this so we can do a sticky. Then I can list what’s needed for the 6.2l with the battery mounted fuse vs. the firewall mount. That way folks know the p/n for the alternator (if they upgrade or replace with new), what gauge and lengths they need, which ends (straight, 90°, 45°) to buy so they can solder and crimp them, the tools necessary for the project and what goes where...
Please document this and sticky it. I've been planning on this upgrade, but there are too many conflicting versions out there, so I keep putting it off.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Received the front coilovers back from Accutune and installed. Tuner and I are happy with the installed shock and spring length now with the 600lb springs.

Installed the rear Dobinson springs (C09-037) and Fox DSC rear shocks with the help of my new 10 ton Sunex jack stands. Suspension feels dialed, I am very happy.

I am dealing with some electrical gremlins and created a separate post asking for tips or advice, didn't want to bombard y'all with my book report here haha. I linked it below, I appreciate any advice.

whatcha think about those fox shocks over the stock?

I have been thinking about a set for the Jeep (when I eventually lift it), I didn't know they were an option for the tahoe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28

Latest posts