What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just Virginia and DC, and those both are scary to speed arpound anyway, so many agency's running around you don't know who is who or what is what.
could be cops, private contractor, cia, military, f-k who knows lol
No they drive like assholes and speed down there worse than they do up here in the Philly and suburbs. My brother runs semi's every night from Reading Pa to Richmond, VA. Every time he says the Baltimore thru DC stretch and loops is a sh*t show.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No they drive like assholes and speed down there worse than they do up here in the Philly and suburbs. My brother runs semi's every night from Reading Pa to Richmond, VA. Every time he says the Baltimore thru DC stretch and loops is a sh*t show.
I wasn't taking many chance's over there, I had my v1 with me but didn't have it up because I didn't want to get it confiscated, they must have been having a circle jerk or something going on, questionable looking vehicles all over the place especially anywhere near the capitol.
All the east coast states are so tiny compared to over here, I was like wtf how did I just drive thru 4 states in 2 hours lol
from where I live it takes at least 3 hours just to get out of cali

Reaction score
I wasn't taking many chance's over there, I had my v1 with me but didn't have it up because I didn't want to get it confiscated, they must have been having a circle jerk or something going on, questionable looking vehicles all over the place especially anywhere near the capitol.
All the east coast states are so tiny compared to over here, I was like wtf how did I just drive thru 4 states in 2 hours lol
from where I live it takes at least 3 hours just to get out of cali
That's due to traffic, not distance, especially the way you drive, lol

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's due to traffic, not distance, especially the way you drive, lol
not really, reno or lake tahoe is the closest border and both are 3 hours, Oregon is around 5 hours
traffic or no traffic, mexico is 7 1/2 hours and that would involve a LOT of traffic los angeles is terrible, that 7 1/2 hours could end up being 15 anything from san fernando to san diego is a nightmare at the wrong time.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been slowly building my new garage/workshop for the last few months. I finally got to do my first indoor oil change. Now I feel all bougie.

20240127_090348.jpg

On a darker note, the clean floor showed me I have an oil leak. The whole underside of the engine was dirty, so I sprayed it off. I'll crawl back under this weekend to try locating the source. I'm suspecting the rear main at the moment. We'll see.

Reaction score
not really, reno or lake tahoe is the closest border and both are 3 hours, Oregon is around 5 hours
traffic or no traffic, mexico is 7 1/2 hours and that would involve a LOT of traffic los angeles is terrible, that 7 1/2 hours could end up being 15 anything from san fernando to san diego is a nightmare at the wrong time.
3 hours at 116 + mph :party36:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starnuts28

Latest posts