What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grady_Wilson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered the TEMU package. rear mid console knobs for 5 bucks a pair? Yes please. Also grabbed a pair of second row pilot seat armrest plugs, a funky looking set of stickers claiming to restore the front AC cluster buttons to original beauty (highly doubt it). As a grand finisher, a plastic "shelf" that's form-fit into the mid console itself, adding a nifty layer to drop your phone and whatever into without them going into the void. Probably should have went with a dashboard cover but I had a golden rule; the junkyard guy wanted to charge me 20€ for just one tiny piece of plastic so i wanted to see what all else I could get for that price, knob included.

You do realize you will now be forced to share the links or descriptions for the knobs and other stuff, right? :p
All my knobs are in tact but a few of the auto AC buttons have worn.
I've seen the stickers but I may just send out the assembly to be redone correctly.
At around $100 it is way more than the stickers but it will look factory fresh.

Pandabird

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You do realize you will now be forced to share the links or descriptions for the knobs and other stuff, right? :p
All my knobs are in tact but a few of the auto AC buttons have worn.
I've seen the stickers but I may just send out the assembly to be redone correctly.
At around $100 it is way more than the stickers but it will look factory fresh.
Aye aye, I shall post an update with pictures when and if I receive the items. As a word of warning; would never type any credit card information into that site though (the amount of spam popups was alarming to say the least). Luckily they accept paypal. The sticker set was around 3 dollars if I recall correctly. They *do* have lighter socket covers as well btw. I wasn't missing them so I didn't order any.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamztrucking