What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old one with billet bowtie will be for sale when I get back from vaca

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed out original translucent front and rear gold bow ties for newer OEM opaque ones. The more recent-year Tahoe ones are a rich yellow-gold color, and I much prefer them to the ones that came on my '09.

I realize that some won't really find this to be an "upgrade" at all, but I like these.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drive her 800 miles today without issue. Averaging 75-80 the whole way. Between a preggo wife and kids we had to stop every two hours :okay2:

dragthepaint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was the listing for? All the ones I find use the entire stop/tail section of leds for the blinker.

Here is the link,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/22141737268...em=&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

they say Styleline but when I do a search I cant find anything close to them......I was hesitant to buy them because I couldn't research the brand. I like how they have the reverse light with red above and below it, plus they arent the run of the mill G4 style. However im not a fan of the single row of yellow LED's for the signal lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus