What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbuck07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a Magnaflow muffler installed and took out the resonator. Sounds so much better! She seems to have a little bit more pep in her step now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a Magnaflow muffler installed and took out the resonator. Sounds so much better! She seems to have a little bit more pep in her step now...

Do you also, by chance, have an Airaid Jr kit installed?

I've currently got the Airaid Jr kit with the SLP resonator delete kit and it sounds pretty good but I'm still debating a magnaflow...

jbuck07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. Don't have an air raid installed. I've been highly contemplating it tho. Do you have any gains from it?

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. Don't have an air raid installed. I've been highly contemplating it tho. Do you have any gains from it?

I noticed it took that lull out when accelerating from stopped but it also seemed like my mileage suffered a little after installing it.

I was thinking about installing the oem tube to see how much was the tube and do a little experimenting.

jbuck07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed it took that lull out when accelerating from stopped but it also seemed like my mileage suffered a little after installing it.

I was thinking about installing the oem tube to see how much was the tube and do a little experimenting.

lol! youre probably more prone to get on it more, that might be why your mileage sucks! where did you kit your kit from? just trying scope out the best prices for it...

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol! youre probably more prone to get on it more, that might be why your mileage sucks! where did you kit your kit from? just trying scope out the best prices for it...

Oh I'm sure that has nothing to do with it! [emoji12]

I got mine off of amazon. I bought the one with the upgraded filter (oil-less).

Damien1990

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well weekend started off with the discovery of this;

ZHNK6hZ.jpg

Luckily the screw wasn't long enough phew :party52: so with the rim off I decided to polish it up as the paint was looking old.

Before:
vjEtyVP.jpg

Afters:
pUUydjA.jpg

A6WpZiy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968