What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
went to the junkyard today and found some cool stuff

gmc emblem off a gmc van
28643d36.gif

Found this in an obs suburban all rolled up. Its brand new. Factory maybe?
0028c124.gif

I grabbed a bunch of these dome light lenses from 2nd gen s10 blazers. They fit OBS consoles.
aff14ddd.gif
8f86aef7.gif

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
new fuel pump installed after original at 243k dropped to 19psi output with filter installed, 21 without. Now... it is just a rocket ship. and my mileage is jumped past 18mpg.

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

and now i definitely feel neck snap.

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
might not be anything special to you non-lifted guys but she fits in the garage for the first time since i bought it/lifted it 4ish years ago. :)

also drove it to pick up parts for the sonoma yet AGAIN. starting to think its a lemon...

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed a dual battery tray hooked a 2nd battery up, installed a lincoln mrk8 fan and installed an expedition console....
picture.jpg
picture.php

picture.php

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Came out to my truck this morning to find my door partway open and my center console all opened up. Someone stole my GPS, iPhone charger and my Nikon DSLR charger that I just bought. Looks like its time for an alarm

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SunlitComet said:
leave your suv unlocked or something? btw start browsing Craigslist for your stuff.

I swore it was locked but I guess not. I never leave my cars unlocked so I must have slipped up. What makes me even more angry was in the driveway for the first time in a while and that's when it happens.