What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SunlitComet said:

Lol, I can't even find a VHS in my house.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Yukon&Tahoe said:
That is what I was guessing you'd do..... but it isn't every day you hear of a VCR'ed optioned one!!

I had a 1999 Tahoe LT that had the same flip down screen built into the console, with a VHS player mounted under my rear seats.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

_Dylan_ said:
I wish I could find a flip down console like that. :)

What are those yukon head rests out of? A 99-00 denali?

I believe they are stock, I bought my Yukon from the first and only owner and he kept it stock so I'm guessing they are stock. They're just normal headrests with yukon written on it. I had a obs Denali and those have a completely different seat and headrest than a normal Tahoe/Yukon/Burb.

Tahoe_96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got through cleaning the the MAF sensor and throttle body.....while i was there took a look into the plenum and seen all kinds of carbon build up and those stupid litte poppet injectors.....so I guess the new MPFI will be in my future

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a new drivers seat, sun visor and ended up stumbling upon a factory obs flip down screen with VCR!!!

View attachment 17130

After

Whoa whoa whoa wait just a dang minute back up the book mobile!! OBS Tahoe/Yukons came with rear heat?!? Or is this really out of a Suburban? I'm looking to add "factory" rear heat to my Yukon but if it was stock and I can get some parts...

Anybody have some info on this?

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noJeepshere said:
Whoa whoa whoa wait just a dang minute back up the book mobile!! OBS Tahoe/Yukons came with rear heat?!? Or is this really out of a Suburban? I'm looking to add "factory" rear heat to my Yukon but if it was stock and I can get some parts...

Anybody have some info on this?

It is out of a 1999 Suburban LT

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened ?
The truck wandered into a telephone pole and was setting for a long time, now I'm fixing it
Nice a true rags to riches story... Btw I just got wind of ur other thread so im up to date... Great work shes comin alone real nice like...

Picked up a new drivers seat, sun visor and ended up stumbling upon a factory obs flip down screen with VCR!!!

Woot woot..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx