What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments.

this is what i like to see , guys who lift the truck and actually use it . i cant tell you how many street queens i see that are lifted with 35s or 38s , dont get me wrong muddin,offroadin ect... gets expensive but thats the point of a lift and tires, thats like these retired guys who buy vettes that never go over 55 mph

I hear ya man. thats y i lifted mine.. cuz i am gonna use it. from getting to my hard to reach fishing spots to that rush of adrenaline of going thru some mud holes and not getting stuck.

Tan hoe.. you should test out the tires in some shallow mud just to see how much traction u get. That locking diff should help out tons. ...call it "Research.":)

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in all reality A/Ts are decent in mud hell in high school i was mudding with wrangler street tires and i did ok , its about wheel speed to clean off the tires when they get caked , only problem with these trucks is when they get stuck....thats just wt# they do they get STUCK last time i got stuck i ended up with a bent towhook and 2 snapped 10k tow straps took a 12k winch with a ****** block pulling a dead man to get me free .....no good

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the rear cup holder to my new escalade center console. Just wanted to throw a peek up. I'm gonna do a lil thread when I'm done with it.

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i replaced my brake booster after the first one was bad this second

is good.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
F5593568FDF8DBE0E6A0CFC9A31CADDD.jpg

17x8"

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

the shipping weight is 23lbs. not bad for a 17" alloy i think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx