What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks awesome man , and i like your roll pan i know you say you rather have a rear bumper but what are your plans as far as suspension ? if your going to lift it get a bumper but if your going to drop it i would just take off the hitch would look sick

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks awesome man , and i like your roll pan i know you say you rather have a rear bumper but what are your plans as far as suspension ? if your going to lift it get a bumper but if your going to drop it i would just take off the hitch would look sick

already had it dropped and it freakin flooded here 2 days after I dropped it, had water coming in the doors so raised it back up! I am going to do 6 inch lift eventually, right now just a crank and block with 33's build a bumper for the rear and a brush guard up front and more than likely a roof basket.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Still have to put the driver's side speaker in and wire them up. Should be done tomorrow. I haven't used any sound deadening yet.

Last edited:

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm interested in how it sounds too ...

I got the rest of the trans apart .. gonna dorp the case off at the machine shop and have it tanked or dipped to get all the nasty shit off the outside. Gonna hit the casting flash inside and out with a sand paper roll. Few more parts to order and then I can start putting it all back together.

155617_4294574876408_21816129_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alfred091

Latest posts