What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who just washed his truck wish concentrated dish soap? This guy :D

cent frum a smaert fone

It was all worth it though, the dish soap strips the old wax off, then a clay bar to really remove the gunk, then a liberal application of scratch remover, followed by two coats of wax, along with plastic cleaner/polish, and armor-all for the tires. She's shiny :D

azyzy3e7.jpg

cent frum a smaert fone

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
shiny :)

bought some new jackstands today. Hopefully I will be putting on k3500 front calipers soon.

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New steering box, ball joints, pitman arm, idler arm and alignment. Also did the spark plugs and serpentine belt.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Same here, that or a wheel bearing. The 'Hoe serenaded me on my way to work this morning. Not a good singer...

Well my rear drums were long overdue for adjustment. tightened them up and got some pedel travel reduced but with in say 5 miles of driving they started to groan when the vehicle is becoming nearly stationary. every time when i switch gears directionally. sounds like a have u joints with no caps. this is just the drums tho. Hoping tho burn them out a bit to shut them up but right now i maybe drive 15-20 miles a week. if i ever start making any money again i got to get rid of them and switch over to rear discs. only one step in a process. i have come to the conclusion that my brakes are just not strong enough. if i can start making some money again. i will switch over to the rear discs with the better mc. change the front to dual piston calipers and finally rebuild the hydroboost and get it installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52