What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanm1987

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
got my upstream o2 sensors put in on my 97 tahoe, changed spark plugs with NGK TR55 and spark plug wires with Bosch 09768. Runs a whole lot smoother, and maybe get a little better mpg. Also ordered Mevotech supreme idler arm, idler arm bracket, and pitman arm, im hoping that they are good quality parts. and in a couple more weeks to a month im going to be ordering inner and outer tie rod ends probably Mevotech supreme also, whole upper control arms for both sides either Mevotech supreme or Dorman I haven't decided yet, Kyb mono max front and back shocks, and inside door handles for driver side front and back doors also Dorman. and I believe that is all for now

chaingun427

OBS Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Got torn into my parts truck today, stripped the entire front clip all of the hoses and wiring. Got to get the nv4500 unbolted and get it all pulled out later this week. Finally got the project tahoe started for the first time (starter was bad) and there is definitely a spun main, the thing squeals like a stuck pig. Can't wait to get it out and toss the good engine in.20150315_204104_zps5zsado87.jpg

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Trans is apart. My boy is looking to see if 80 parts would work on The 60. Highly doubt it tho

KyLafoon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
'96 Tahoe LT 2 dr. New rubber. Uniroyal Laredo WWL out. 16" - I decided to stay with 16" wheels due to cost and a cool retro look with white letters out.

metaljunkie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Replaced the outer door handle last week. Washed it today and fixed the loose heat shield on the muffler.

chaingun427

OBS Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Strapped the k&n intake from my rolled parts truck onto my daily. Sounds awesome and seems to be getting better mileage, maybe 1.5mpg better

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Got the 2dr back. Gonna have to wait for pay check to get my 2 33s but she's back up and better than ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx