What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the new wheels and round off-road led lights. The pervious ones were stainless procomps.

2u89p4k.jpg

Last edited:

Dneel81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interesting square bill blocking your licence plate.

great looking 2 door by the way.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah it's a lure turned key chain from academy. Now I'm thinking of possibly getting a black grille and doing bed liner under the molding on the sides from fender flare to flare. Hmmmm

Dneel81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I could trade you. I have the sport model and don't like the blacked out everything. Chrome stuff is expensive

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah it's a lure turned key chain from academy. Now I'm thinking of possibly getting a black grille and doing bed liner under the molding on the sides from fender flare to flare. Hmmmm

if you do the bedlinner, why not just pull the molding off and fallow the body line?

Dneel81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make darn sure you're not dealing with rust under the door panels anywhere. Only if that's pefect can/should you bedliner it. If you ever have to take it off, it's awful.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Make darn sure you're not dealing with rust under the door panels anywhere. Only if that's pefect can/should you bedliner it. If you ever have to take it off, it's awful.

yeah u always want to make sure surface prep is done before doing any type of coating. as for the removal I found media blasting is about your only option!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts