What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mask out the rig some more on sunday then paint the whole passenger side with paint.

Story behind it all when i first got it friend backed into my front door dented it. Then my back quarter panel was from hauling it home from Washington when the motor blew up then the front fender the front and rear door was for a guy running me off a trail during dunefest.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
spliced and wired my aux lights that were on the aftermarket housings. they are wired into my turn signals as I have not figured how to make them DRL's

swarren

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered nerf bars a couple of trim pieces took out the head rest to my back seat and ordered a oem cd player with an ipod jack.

arb905

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced the rotors and pads with Raybestos R300 slotted rotors and performance pads

BEFORE
2012-01-03164051-1.jpg
[/IMG]

AFTER
2012-01-03161930-1.jpg
[/IMG]

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for my 5,000K bulbs from DDM to get here. My driver side is about ready to burn out it seems. LED bulbs for tails should be here too soon. After that, I'm going to tackle my exhaust. Borla XR-1 Dumped. Then rear shackle flip after that so I can lose my lift blocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy