What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SHIT! well i just got word that its going to take four weeks from this friday till i get my engine back. i would really like to get the hoe back and running and drive the damn thing i miss driving it and bumping tunes now i am stuck in a stock 2007 duramax with no play in it because its a company rig and i cant do anything stupid like race and go play in the snow.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2007 Duramax > that POS Tahoe you have. :D

True but i cant roll coal =\ i get called in its some ******** with the company name on the side i cant barely do anything without getting called in but i think its the motor thats the problem my friend has a different block from the same company and it was shit.

Edit: Im out of town so i stomped on it in town where i dropped down from like 15 to 55 trying to cross to the other lane then bam roaled coal right in front of another person from oregon i am in nevada right now xD big black cloud when i looked back i was like shit im done but i have not gotten called by my dad and told were you roaling coal in nevada lol

Last edited:

Sp1nn3y

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plasti-Dipped my bumpers today pretty much to see how it would look and see how long it would last.. doesn't look too bad.
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered an Energy Suspension polyurethane bushing kit (the whole truck) braided stainless steel brake lines, new end links and tie rod ends and Bilstien shocks. I'm going to be busy in a few weeks :)

Tyler09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bought all new upper and lower Balljoints (178.65...with the 20% homie hookup) and picked up some good used tires for free. Then i tightened my battery cables.

Johnny Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp... looks like I get to replace every flipping steering component on my 1999 Yuk this weekend. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Yep... did an oil change last night and looked at my front end steering and everything is loose. Nothing horrid but I will not let it go like this since I just bought new hoops for it and intended to put them on and do the alignment this weekend. Sooooooooooo... new ball joints, new pitman arm, new idler arm, new tie rods, new stabilizer links, new sway bar bushings, new tires, alignment, fuel and air filter. Pssssssssssssssssssssssh.

Gonna be an expensive weekend. Ugh... the record, my Yuk just turned 145K today! Next step after I rob a bank, new shocks to replace the originals!!!

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Monday went ahead and dropped off my motor to guy whos been in hot road magazine. Im gonna go ahead and get my TB ported a bit. Then get the whole block cleaned up. Because of my recent issue....... Then put it all back together and dyno the son of a *****.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
started installing the various LED bulbs I picked up to brighten up the interior, after work tomorrow hopefully gonna pull the pass side front door panel, replace the blown speaker, mirror, exterior window seal, and exterior window seal on the back two windows

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES