What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaingun427

OBS Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Finished the upgraded wiring for the HIDs, full battery power direct from the battery by way of a solid state relay.

Other developments include finishing the reseal on the hydrobooster, alternator wiring and disabling the key in chime. Next is disabling the drl and wiring the fog switch. If I'm not mistaken it runs through the same box factory

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Well friday replaced my gas tank sending unit and fuel pump to the tune of 600 and today installed a power bench seat instead of the manual buckets

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned a massive amount of corrosion out of the battery terminals so now my truck will charge and the lights won't flicker anymore.

sent from a slablet

KyLafoon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed OEM refurb radio w/ aux input from Dorman.

It was a cinch using one of the self help videos.

But, the aux input preamp kinda sucks...

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought some MB Razor wheels in black. They had to order them so it'll be about a week but they were about $100 a piece and the guy waived installation and some hardware and got them to me for $450 installed with 6 mos no interest and $130 back in visa gift cards so all in all four wheels for $320. I also bought some round off road led lights for the light bar to replace the stainless pro comp ones that are starting to look old. Pics next week.

Dneel81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put in a 1996 5 speed instrument cluster from the junk yard in place of the automatic one. I'm not sure what I'll do since I'm unable to read PRND321 each morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts