What do you guys think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheOneNOnlyTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2iqe9ap.jpg

New to the forums been looking here for ideas since I got my hands on this '01 Tahoe. LMK what you guys think! Also adding black housing headlines with HID blue white lights. Not to mention black license plate holders.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good man I like the black a grey I would def like you said black out the lights then give that thing an altitude adjustment. Good start tho!

OP
OP
T

TheOneNOnlyTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As it seems you mean reduce the altitude by a little bit. I am VERY new to customizing cars and this is actually the first one I put any money into (being 19 years old). If I get if a 2/3 drop you think I will experience any rubbing? 20x9 wheels 285/50 tires. Not sure what other information to provide as I am DEFINITELY new. Thanks in advanced. Here is a picture of the before :p

4ioozc.jpg

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As it seems you mean reduce the altitude by a little bit. I am VERY new to customizing cars and this is actually the first one I put any money into (being 19 years old). If I get if a 2/3 drop you think I will experience any rubbing? 20x9 wheels 285/50 tires. Not sure what other information to provide as I am DEFINITELY new. Thanks in advanced. Here is a picture of the before :p

4ioozc.jpg

There would be very minimal if any rubbing I have a 4/6 drop on 285/45/22s and have very little rubbing when I turn it's on when backing up

This forum is the best out there for gm SUVs it's got any and everything you need to know on it

OP
OP
T

TheOneNOnlyTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I might be getting a little out of line here but I was also thinking about plastidipping the hood (budget friendly). Opinions?

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. That grille with vertical slots does not look good on the Tahoes...better off dipping the factory one or doing some sort of inserts in it IMO

You shouldn't rub at all with a 2/3 or 2/4 drop either

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. That grille with vertical slots does not look good on the Tahoes...better off dipping the factory one or doing some sort of inserts in it IMO

You shouldn't rub at all with a 2/3 or 2/4 drop either

^ X1 in regards to the grill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035