What gauge setting do you use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too wished that you could download custom themes. I also wish a technology company like Google/Apple would have developed the intellink system.

I find the touch screen in my fiance's VW Jetta to be more responsive/quicker than the touch screen in my Denali. I find that a little ridiculous.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the standard layout as well. The others are pretty ridiculous.

As for responsiveness, my 2015i had some little bit of lag initially but after everything boots up it's almost instantaneous. It does take a bit to load the weather.

Doug_L

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think I use the Technology option (basically a big ring with a compass on the outside and selected info in middle). It pushes the gas gauge into top right corner (but still nice and legible). I think engine temp in top left as well (though it might be oil pressure).

Standard is OK, but I don't feel the need to see battery or oil pressure (or temp). My driving conditions are pretty mild.

What I DISLIKE about all of the options, is that none seem to have the odometer unless you're on the screen that provides that specific info. Since I don't trust the car's Nav I sometimes will use printed directions and like to know distance traveled from last turn/exit/etc. I haven't found a way to have odometer displayed and also be able to control radio functions from wheel.

Anybody have a solution to my odometer/radio coexistence?

Any chance GMC could revise or upgrade the cluster to add an odometer? Seems like pretty basic information one would want to have...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtymax6610