What have you done to your truck lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBeast99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
brand new KYB shocks all around, since the ones that were on there looked pretty bad. got those suckers off and ya they were shot lol
had a friend put them on for me. he works at CarQuest so i got a nice deal thru him :)

dub6chevyboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
spent a few days chopping off all my front door lambo kit and reinstalled original hinges .lets just say its a ***** and a half to go back to normal but its well worth it im so happy i dont have to mess with my door anymore and it seals perfect =).im currently in the process of redoing my interior but it got postponed due to door work.in a week or 2 im gonna start redoing my rear sucide doors and making them stronger with a reinforced frame inside the door to handle the weight and new autoloc kit to reinstall.thats pretty much whats new with my burban =)

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spent a few days chopping off all my front door lambo kit and reinstalled original hinges .lets just say its a ***** and a half to go back to normal but its well worth it im so happy i dont have to mess with my door anymore and it seals perfect =).im currently in the process of redoing my interior but it got postponed due to door work.in a week or 2 im gonna start redoing my rear sucide doors and making them stronger with a reinforced frame inside the door to handle the weight and new autoloc kit to reinstall.thats pretty much whats new with my burban =)

How come you took off the lambos?

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New JL audio 12w6v2 subs and and new Atomic competition amp. Also replaced my power steering pump and replace the distributer, plugs, and wires after 160k miles. Runs smooth as hell now :)

pyes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Last thing I did was install black corner lights (99 tahoe with 00 escalade front clip) sorry i did not take pics yet.

Tankball

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
WPNZRULE could you explain to me step by step how you did your tail lights? I want mine to look exactly like that.

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just painted the frame all black after sanding it down and installed my second set of tycs along with getting my cb working and install looking clean

TNtahoeB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I replaced my water pump a couple weeks ago. Its a simple enough job, but a pain to do with nobody else around. Ha ha. Also had to replace the transmission speed sensor. I swapped out gauge, HVAC, and interior lights to leds. I bought two sets of Hifonics components to put in my Tahoe. Thats the next project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conquer1