What is the Yukon market like in your area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in central/northern WI. Most dealers now seem to have decent new stock. The dealers in my 50 miles radius all seem to have between 3-6 Yukons mostly Denails. Many seem to be offering $1000-$1500 off right on the web page. I suspect there is even more to be negotiated. The newly used market has 22's and 23's in the high 60's for SLT's and mid-high 70's for Denalis. Plenty of stock all around in my area. Quite a change over the last year.

Glad I bought on the bubble last fall, /s

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Minneapolis area has the larger dealers with plenty of stock, and advertising 3-5k off...unless its an Ultimate. Similar for the larger Chevy dealers w/ Tahoes and Suburbans.

I suspect more deals to be had if there is stock later in the year...as people may be waiting for the 2025 refresh.

Also, on my way to Milwaukee last weekend, saw several Chevy dealers along the way with units on the lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keebler-gsxr1k