What is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rando_smash

Reaction score
The little black box on the back bottom of these led tails, is it a load resistor?
tljy-den00led-rcsm-c-info.jpg

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
Yep, thats the resisitor.

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

Also, make sure to line up the black wires on the harnes plug with the black wires on the tail light plug. If not, you'll blow a bunch of fuses.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If those are the same tail lights I have then you will also need load resistors on the brake light wires.

criffaaa1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If those are the sonar/spyder tail lights I didn't need a resisto, no hyper flash, and cruise works great too.

sent from my Crifftastic $3

OP
OP
rando_smash

rando_smash

Reaction score
I'm stuck between those or the black Depo tails... what are your guys' thoughts or insight?100_3832.jpg

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks. I wanted those red smoked lights. They didn't have that one when I bought mine. Atleast I know what mine will look like tinted. Sweet! They are made by spec d tuning.

OP
OP
rando_smash

rando_smash

Reaction score
Man that sucks. I wanted those red smoked lights. They didn't have that one when I bought mine. Atleast I know what mine will look like tinted. Sweet! They are made by spec d tuning.

Thanks man appreciate the help!

OP
OP
rando_smash

rando_smash

Reaction score
Got them put put on and man they look way better than the factory ones.. really sets off the truck. photo 1 (1).jpgphoto 2 (1).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YukonKris