What wheels are....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quattrotman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm probably one of the only few here that like that orange Escalade.

Modded
What do the wheels run in 26's?

I'm with you man, I think that escalade looks awesome with the painted barrels. I almost bought those wheels for my Cayenne from someone on ebay last year. Were a great deal...$2500 with tires for 23". Guy wouldn't ship to Canada :(

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
U sure those are modular society? I see no rivets around the entire wheel of the op. The demoda appears to have no rivets which makes it look like the op.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
U sure those are modular society? I see no rivets around the entire wheel of the op. The demoda appears to have no rivets which makes it look like the op.

It is definitely not the Demoda wheel because the Demoda Concerto has covered lugs and the OP pic is exposed lug.
I made a mistake with the model number in my first post in this thread. They are the discontinued Klass KF-400 wheels. The only difference between them and the Modular Society KF-4 wheel is the amount of rivets. The Modular Society wheels has many more.

Klass wheel installed on OP Yukon:
DSC02317.jpg

Klass KF-400 alone:
kf400blkbrublklippin.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So those are 26's on that Yukon.

I like the Orange Escalade too.

@Modded Where did you find that picture?

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree, they are Modular Society. When I first saw them I tried to find them as Auto Couture cause of the cap logo. Forgot about Modular's. Demoda's are pretty close and a bit cheaper.

I'd guess they're 24's based on the amount of side wall.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's written on the spoke? Center caps look like they might be Auto Couture? Same look, different name, I dunno.

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant make out the spoke, maybe a logo of sorts from who ever paint matched them?
Think Asanti bought Auto Couture and Modular Society (who makes Klass wheels) a year or two ago but if these are discontinued who knows.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The center cap must be custom because i I do not recognize the design.
Now that someone mentioned it, they do look almost identical with the Auto Couture Fortress 26s my brother had on his old Escalade. The Fortress, KF-400, and KF-4 are variants of the same wheel under the same general company. The only one that is not discontinued is the KF-4 though.
The Demoda is probably a one piece case copycat design.
It also looks very similar to the Forgiato Otto, which to me, looks better than all the other similar models.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

I just looked into it and see that the OP wheel was also sold under the brands &Swiss and Marion modular wheels. They are all under Auto Couture/Modular Society.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried to find out for you guys but it was a customers truck and nobody here knows/remembers what they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx