What you guys pay for your 4wd Tahoe 2009 LTZ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

natelw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2009 LTZ 4x4 fully loaded

I just bought a black 2009 4x4 LTZ fully loaded with the Chevy eight spoke chrome 22" rims and paid 56k OTD with 0% for 72 mos. MSRP on this truck was 60k (due to the dealer's $3995 for the rims and tires). I still think I got a great deal, because first of all it is a sweet ride and have already added the PAC aftermarket Ipod connector and AVS bug deflector, so it has everything I want and considering even if I would have paid 51 or 52, over the course of 72 mos (interest) would have got me to about the same price. It is all relative if you are keeping the truck for 72 mos. I personally plan to keep it four about 4 years, then dumping it off to the wifey and getting a new hoe, so it will all be worth it to me. It is just a matter of opinion....but I looove my hoe!

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you change vehicles often like every 3-4-5 yrs then take the cash in lieu of the financing, you're ahead of the game. If you trade it or sell it before the 72mos you owe less because of the cash back (which you put down on the truck) i actually made money on a sierra all-terrain last year by taking the $5k cash back & employee pricing.. owned it for a year and got exactly what i paid when new.. if i tok the financing i would've taken a $5k hit upon trade.. just my $.02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968