What's your next mod???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having the esky fixed aft the crash...wheels rechromed... "escalade" letters removed ... tail lights smoked... grill body colored.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

01ssreda4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timken wheel hubs on both front tires this week. Brake controller for my car hauler.

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Timken wheel hubs on both front tires this week. Brake controller for my car hauler.

I've been researching this a bit. Seems the Autozone front hubs have terrible reviews. Looks like my conversion will consist of the Timken hubs or GM replacements.

Oh, and to satisfy this post thread, I'm almost finished building the T56 for the Tahoe.

Mike

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I've been researching this a bit. Seems the Autozone front hubs have terrible reviews. Looks like my conversion will consist of the Timken hubs or GM replacements.

Oh, and to satisfy this post thread, I'm almost finished building the T56 for the Tahoe.

Mike

Timkin is the way to go Mike.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Fog lights if I can ever find a day off work with nice weather and the time to install them.

Reaction score
I've got a baja style tube bumper being welded for my 2002 Tahoe right now.
Things on the horizon:
Towing mirrors
Flowmaster Super 44 single in dual out with dumps
Jeep style rear bumper spare tire mount
Plastidip black paint job

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts