Wheels and Tires..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just the wheels or are the tires included?

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, that explains the price then :)

You're crazy... that's still a HELL of a deal for just the wheels. I've seen them sell for 1k+...

For shipping. Look into Forward Air. They work with customs as well. I can ship a set of wheels from California to Michigan for 180-200$ on a pallet

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Until I get home and can weigh and measure them, the estimate would be about $69 per wheel or about $276 for all 4 to Phoenix. Also remember the prices are Canadian $$$.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Have you considered the 22" Silverado SS wheels? You can get replica S wheels in polished or silver finish in a 22" for fairly cheap. Gives a Tahoe a very unique and sporty look without looking overdone.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Until I get home and can weigh and measure them, the estimate would be about $69 per wheel or about $276 for all 4 to Phoenix. Also remember the prices are Canadian $$$.

How are you planning on shipping them? All 4 on a pallet? 4 individual boxes? Just curious as I might be shipping mine out to Canada as well

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing 4 individual boxes, then I could pack them to keep them from getting banged up while enroute.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
How are you planning on shipping them? All 4 on a pallet? 4 individual boxes? Just curious as I might be shipping mine out to Canada as well

I just shipped a set of 24" Momo Storms that were on my old Escalade accross the country a few months back. It is going to make your life easier to pack the 4 boxes on a pallet and shrink wrap it. I shipped mine Yellow Frieght and they picked it up from my business and that it could not have been easier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap