Where can i get Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speedy1986

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a 92 2 door tahoe with the burgundy cloth interior that i hate. Im looking for some black seat covers that will fit and cover the front and rear seats. I'd like to go with a leather look as well. Thanks

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coverking sells seat covers that are specifically designed for the vehicle they are sold for. They have the exact seat cover style your looking for but they are kind of pricey. However they look and fit better than anything local parts stores sell.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put Igge in mine I found them on ebay and they are great in quality

eleventhgm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I Just in installed two bottom seat cover from the seat shop in TX.I would say they are better than OEM and my Tahoe has 198K so the GM ones lasted that long no complaints there.Anyway here are before and after pics

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

eleventhgm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is the after.Hope this helps anybody who's weighing the seat cover options out there.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

eleventhgm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installed myself and I ended up buying them separately once I put driver on the passenger looked so bad in comparison I had to change that one.So because I did them separately I got the all leather one for driver and leather and vinyl for passenger.Driver was roughly $229 and passenger was $199.they do Auvergne sales if you're u subscribe to there email.I know there pricey but I like these trucks so much when this was new done I'll probably get another one and reuse the seats and all my other upgrades.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuchie_goddess