Where to buy tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tirerack.com
Discounttire.com

Although I've found the cheapest prices from mom and pop tire shops locally. Got an OEM bridgestone Dueler Alenza H/T mounted, balanced, and taxes for $200 out the door.

OP
OP
C

cdubbs1

Reaction score
I was thinking, is it really worth it? Because if I have flat I'm not gonna wait for them to ship a tire to me.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Hey Sumo, what size tires do you have?

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
Tirebuyer.com. You can also go to nexttag.com and plug in what you are looking for. Sometimes a store is having an unadvertised sale.

OP
OP
C

cdubbs1

Reaction score
Thanks. I ended up buying from Direct Tire. Its basically the same price but the warranty pushed the price up another $100. I seems to me that you cant really get big deals on tires. . . . maybe its just me.

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
discount tire road hazard certificates are good at the discount tire stores. u can get the tire replaced locally. i used to never get the road hazards until i put tires on the vette one day and decided to go ahead and get them. i pulled out of the parking lot after getting the installed, turned into the mc'ds next door and in the drive thru i heard a hissing noise. then the low tire warning. i was pissed thinking they left a valve stem core loose or something. i got my food and went right back over there ( runflats so i didnt even get out to look). pulled in and chewed them out. they came out and looked. i picked up a nail on the inside shoulder and it went out the sidewall. dayum. thank goodness for that road hazard replacement. paid for itself big time right there.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I was thinking, is it really worth it? Because if I have flat I'm not gonna wait for them to ship a tire to me.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Hey Sumo, what size tires do you have?
i had to send the tire back to them back once for inspection before i could get a replacement. Took like a week
nittos 420 285 45 22

picture.php

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once you figure in mounting and balancing around 60-80 for a set. I find it cheaper to build a relationship with a local

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pnut