Where to mount air horns?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for the best place to mount a set of twin horns, haven't had a chance to crawl under the hoe but surely im not the only one who is/has mounting them.

got a free twin electric horn that will eventually get replaced by some air horns.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Electric horns, mine are mounted in the front b/w grill and radiator. I painted them black too! They are firing down!

Loud as hell!

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont think these things are gonna fit behind the grill. if i had to guess (dont have them in front of me right now) they are a good 12&14" long and 4-5" in diameter. mounted side by side.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Nothing wrong with Electric horns, mine are mounted in the front b/w grill and radiator. I painted them black too! They are firing down!

Loud as hell!

what size are they? mine were previously mounted on the top of a house boat... scuffed them up today to paint them black. were chrome but they look bad now.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm eventually gonna get some train horns from trainhornsdelivered and I still have no idea where im gonna put the horns, tank, and compressor...

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
what about under the passenger area?? idk imean your going to hear the horn regardless where you put it on your truck lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968