White Tahoe project with pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of these. I just got set up with the manufacture of these blacked out projector headlights.

blackheadlightstahoe.jpg

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What drop is on it? I Like the dark wheels on white better than white wheels on white, but still think I like chrome better. (Mine's white and I'm trying to decide what I want to go with) I also think the door handles would look better color matched.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How'd you do the white stripes?

Looks good n clean

B

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of these. I just got set up with the manufacture of these blacked out projector headlights.

blackheadlightstahoe.jpg

Terrible. That up-sloping corner treatment is terrible, IMO. Doesn't suit the lines of the truck at all.

I've seen some better aftermarket lights. I'd keep looking...

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah bro that light is ugly, I have seen some that look just like the stock light, just that the housings are black and they have projectors with halos and like 4 LEDs.
I would rock them quick considering they look stock, as long as all the cheesy shit is not plugged in. Only issue is I refuse to pay $180 for them. :)

07Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the wheels. I want to go with the murdered out look on my black Denali, but am more a fan of the traditional "5 or 6 star" design that I have seen on other trucks. I just do not know how big to go. I want to lower my truck 3/4" and probably put it on 22's?????????

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Terrible. That up-sloping corner treatment is terrible, IMO. Doesn't suit the lines of the truck at all.

I've seen some better aftermarket lights. I'd keep looking...

I have to agree.. The trucks you turn out are very clean looking. To me those lights are just ricey.. def don't put them on any of the Tahoes.

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guess im on my own with this one, but i think those lights would look good, along with painting the handles and the upper part of the mirror.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx