Who has the highest miles thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluetorpedo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
01 yukon xl

its lived a rough life

water pump, front bearings (right side one twice) power steering pump, rear diff (soon to be front diff metal shaving on magnet were scary)

it's hauled stuff almost its own weight, traveled to florida and back several times, and it was driven by a cop for 8 years before i took over it.

gfunkfb09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FL to TX?

170,000 but it's mostly highway.. back a forth from FL to TX every week.. I'm the original owner and nothing has happened yet *knock on wood*.. Runs better than ever as of now.. very pampered.

Wow thats a haul from where in TX to where in FL?

02tahoeindiana

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now up to 180xxx, runs and drives amazing, and i do anything but drive it softly
plugs, wires, lots of brakes, oil changes every 6-8k, shocks all the way around, and thats it...just need her to get me through college so i can convince dad to hand over the denali keys ;)

04SS99Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003 yukon

112k its been on long trips, threw horrible weather, responds to emergencies on a daily basis sometimes multiple times. its been great only problem i had was a leaky water pump gasket and drivers door blend actuator for the climate

redeuce

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
01 yukon xl

its lived a rough life

water pump, front bearings (right side one twice) power steering pump, rear diff (soon to be front diff metal shaving on magnet were scary)

it's hauled stuff almost its own weight, traveled to florida and back several times, and it was driven by a cop for 8 years before i took over it.

Just for grins, how many engine hours do you have? I'm curious because it was, like mine, a previous municipal vehicle. As stated in the hours thread, mine has over 12,000 with less than 100k miles.

CLC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HIgh miles

Hello all ls owners , girlfriend and I have an o4 denali and just hit 211xxx....never had any major repairs just normal wear and tear parts and maintance , thats towing a 27' toyhauler about 7500lbs and daily driving I couldnt e happier and nor will I buy another truck beacuse I dout they would outlast the LS line of motors.

Gordy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
01 Tahoe LS 5.3 125K

New front blower motor.
New rear blower motor.
New front heater core.
New rear wiper motor.
Fixed some dash bulbs
Had low speed anti lock issue fixed under recall for free.
Trans flush, and filter.
4WD normal service.
Engine has had nothing done to it. Might change plugs but it runs beautiful.
Slight howl coming from front may be a wheel bearing but they are tight.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't win any high mileage awards but right at 111k as of today on our 07 Burb. Just bought it last summer and plan to have it for a very long time so hopefully we'll eventually see it hit the 300k mark :shrug: We'll see I guess :)

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
00 yukon slt 124k 5.3
just bought it with 123 n change. i got a list of servicing that im starting this week.
good to see that these run so well even with high milage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365

Latest posts