Who is the member here w/black 17" denali wheels and a big tire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wade

Reaction score
I remember back on here, someone posted their suv, with 17" Denali wheels, painted black, with a good sized meaty off-road tire... who is this cause I want to see pics of the truck again.

thanks

OP
OP
W

wade

Reaction score
yeah, YOU!

thanks man. I am thinking about instead of dumping $1500 or so on some stock 20" oem GMC wheels..... just putting a big tire on my 17" denali rims, painting them black, painting my front grille black and putting a matte black bull/push bar on my truck instead.

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea im blacking out my grill... but go for it just make sure you give them a nice scuff with a scotchbrite pad and use a first layer of self etching primer... take your time and they will come out nice... don't use the etching primer on the centers just use regular primer... good luck keep us up with pics man

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
dam think I'm going to go this route myself.. looks dam good! what size are those tires?

BTW: and I like the Prelude...makes me miss mine!

Cruise_1004_Alex_Shoot_Front.jpg

Last edited:

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
nice lude haha its funny to see how many former honda members are on here i used to own a frost white 95 civic si hatch with a vitara turbo build

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yea i actually just sold my lude for an 05 CTS... me and my wife were both big into hondas now we got gms haha... but those tires are the stock denali size LT265/70/17 and they are cooper discoverer ST. love the tires and they wear well, and with record snow this winter i was never stranded...

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
nice thanks for the info. Yea I still miss it, dam good MPG with the hondas, wish I could have kept it and got my tahoe! lol

OP
OP
W

wade

Reaction score
heres my old turbo hondas i built

car 1 MONEY_PIT_005.jpg

car 2 IMG_0120.jpg

car 3 DA.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off topic, but i used to have a 00 SI, and a 93 hatch SI, great car to zoom around in, but to small for me. Nice builds wade. I want a supra.. ha ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou