Whole GM constraint list as of 2/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BrokerThis

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
@Tenscourts RSE is not available for the foreseeable future. Gm has removed that option for what seems to be the rest of the 2022 production year

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the entirety of the Yukon AT4 Trim level (5%) and the AT4 Premium Plus package (0%) are on constraint until sometime in April? ...I certainly hope I'm reading that wrong ...These are the number #1 options I had going for this build, because it had everything I ever wanted, and then some.
That’s not what those dates mean. Those dates are the TPW for vehicles that are pushed through with allocations for those options from this week. No one has any idea how these constraints will change from week to week or how long they will last. Not even the GM reps know.

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s not what those dates mean. Those dates are the TPW for vehicles that are pushed through with allocations for those options from this week. No one has any idea how these constraints will change from week to week or how long they will last. Not even the GM reps know.
My understanding was the same as Profezzor X; a lot of these constraints are anticipated to be lifted in April.

For the past few months, information has pointed to these constraints being in place till March; this report now pushes that out a month so it may be that this is a moving target and in fact no one knows when they'll be lifted - as you said. Though it would appear that GM does have a target in place, though certainly not concrete.

At any rate, I'll have to continue waiting as a my premiere diesel order hits almost every constraint in place right now.

I wonder whether the Russia conflict is going throw another log in the machine through complicating chip production as Russia exports metals used in chips.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If an order has already been accepted and given 3000 status do these new weekly constraints push back the TPW dates or is it just for 1100 status orders waiting to become 3000 status? my TPW keeps getting pushed back :(

terptahoe

Reaction score
Wow, Diesel at 5% of national orders thru April production, and who knows how low after that.
Certainly dissapointing. I find it interesting that diesel isnt a constraint on Sierra's or Silverados (actually maybe it was for a silverado) but regardless they seem to be prioritizing allocating their diesels to their half ton trucks. I suppose maybe demand is higher there for that engine. Most SUV buyers probably arent interested in a diesel except for the true fans on this forum.

I run a search a few times a week for incoming inventory within 500 miles of me and there are always only a handful of diesel yukons around me. I searched for Sierra's this morning with Diesel in the same radius and hundreds popped up.

Maybe in April they'll shift allocation? Who knows.. one can hope... i know i am.

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@BrokerThis Where did you get this document btw? Would love to be able to see this again in the future to see if GM kicks the April constraint lift-date out further for Suburbans.

OP
OP
BrokerThis

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Each week in thursday GM releases their allocation numbers to the dealers. Another guy has been posting the tahoes and I have been doing my best to post the yukons.

I have just asked the dealers that I have an order placed with (since August at both) for a screenshot of the allocation numbers. This week, of my the guys said "here you go to see it all"

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If an order has already been accepted and given 3000 status do these new weekly constraints push back the TPW dates or is it just for 1100 status orders waiting to become 3000 status? my TPW keeps getting pushed back :(
Excuse my ignorance because I'm new to ordering, and new to this forum... But how does someone find out the production status of their order. I placed my order last Sunday and was given an order number. I asked my sales rep if there was a way to track the progress of my order, and she said no. You, along with many others here have clearly found out how to do that. Do you mind sharing?

OP
OP
BrokerThis

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
@ProfeZZor X goto the GMC website, and use the chat box. Provide them your info/order number, and ask for a status update and/or event code.

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ProfeZZor X goto the GMC website, and use the chat box. Provide them your info/order number, and ask for a status update and/or event code.
Just don’t get all excited when get on the GM chat. In one week we got told twice our order was accepted and 3 times that it has been submitted by our dealership but has not been accepted by GM. Then it says to contact your dealerships for more details. Frustrating. We are almost 5 weeks into this and all my sales man says is there is no TPW yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby

Latest posts