Whole GM constraint list as of 2/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When they removed the power sliding console for the year they removed it from the Build and Price configurator. The RSE is still there. What information do you have that it's been removed for the year. I'm not saying you're wrong. I just want to know where you got the information. Removing the console from the configurator was the tipoff it was no longer available and my dealer confirmed.
GMC dealer I spoke with the other day confirmed it is done for ‘22 model year. Also, it sounds like from others that got units built with it, it was a total flop and significantly worse than the ‘21 RSE. I think GM has finally realized it was a flop and the chips are better used elsewhere. Another forum member got some money back from GM because he complained about it.

OP
OP
BrokerThis

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
@Tenscourts both of my dealers made mention of the RSE to me. I thought that there was am article posted somewhere stating the same thing thay was posted on here around early december, but I am unable to find it at the moment.

the blur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why even bother ?????? I'll keep my 2013 for another 5 years than deal with this non-sense.

Phil L

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Am I reading correctly that the rear entertainment package has been removed from the constraint list?
I don't see it either - so I'm assuming (hopeful) that is the case? That seems to be the constraint holding up my build right now.

Randy2876

Reaction score
So, is the constraint number just an ID thing, or is it the number actually being produced?

SerialNo1

Reaction score
So, is the constraint number just an ID thing, or is it the number actually being produced?
It's an ID number. The numbers correspond with what's next to it for example 1100 status means the orders been placed but not accepted by the factory.

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dates in the document are confirmed to be target production dates for vehicles that are accepted with the constraint listed and that the dealer used an allocation they received to fill the order.

It is not any indication of when the constraint might be lifted. Many of these constraints are expected to be in place for months and maybe through the rest of the FY.
To be clear, I'm referring to the Constraint Duration column (April for most Suburban constraints); I understand the TPP column indicates the estimated dates when accepted vehicles should be built.

Are you saying that the Constraint Duration column isn't indicating that the listed constraints are estimated to be lifted in the time listed in this column?

123ablack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just received the whole GM constraint list for this week. It's a 45 page pdf, so not sure if this will work.... if not, I'll do screenshots for our Tahoe/Yukon.

Let me kmow if attached does not work
Updated list like this one. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby

Latest posts