whos got the hottest hoe here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nine5yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
22"s bagged w/ flip kit rear. sh!tty driveway job done a few years back but im gettin ready to run through her again soon with a 4 link and tub

gmc.jpg

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
i love mine to death but not 100% fan of the paint combo.

I really like the deep Burgundy color. Its different that 95% of the trucks out there and its a cool color IMO.

I would paint the bottom panels to match the rest of the truck, but as for a bigger lift, I'm not sure. I like lifted trucks, but you run a fine line between tastefully lifted and jacked up so high it looks like a kids car. Anything over a six inch lift looks retarded IMO.

Bowtiefreak's hoe is a prime example. His truck looks very tastefully done, but any higher and it would cross over and look overdone.

Last edited:

nine5yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right on Roadrageror, and 1999hoe... sold the rims, still got the bumper...

gettin ready to do the 6 lug conversion on her and update her face some. all the plastic is comin off - running boards, zenon flares, gen III front cover and the painted rear bumper cover. thinkin NBS front and i got the roll pan for the rear already.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm not going to put a stupid tall lift on it, kit i'm debating from the little bit of looking i've done so far is 1 ton axles with 9" springs. anything taller would be to much angle wise on the shafts.

still throwing around the idea to get a older obs burban and leaving the hoe as is, but only time will tell. still dead set on finding a low mile limited... doubt the burban will happen unless its really cheap.

the hoe has different rims and put on the new brembo slotted rotors earlier. :)

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finish was literally falling off of them again, so i traded them back in on a finish warranty claim, they told me they didn't want to keep swapping me rims at least once a year, so i walked out with a set of chrome moto metals. they gave me a hella good deal on the difference and on the labor. wasn't a big fan of them at first but they really grew on me.

moral to the story is STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM DICK CEPEK WHEELS!!!! (not even owned by the same company anymore...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO