whos got the hottest hoe here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love mine to death but not 100% fan of the paint combo. very partial on the 2-door crowd. never could really get into the 4-doors (that and all the 4-doors i test drove/looked at were junked) give me a 2 door or a 2500 burban.

atomic, bowtiefreak and blackcoffee have good lookin trucks, 992door does too but he needs to get that damned lift on there! haha

95tt has the drivetrain hands down.

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
i love mine to death but not 100% fan of the paint combo. very partial on the 2-door crowd. never could really get into the 4-doors (that and all the 4-doors i test drove/looked at were junked) give me a 2 door or a 2500 burban.

atomic, bowtiefreak and blackcoffee have good lookin trucks, 992door does too but he needs to get that damned lift on there! haha

95tt has the drivetrain hands down.

:slap:What I get no love for mine?? Fine Il post a few Pics but its dirty then a *****. Plus its scuffed again bout to get fresh ya dig on it. :evillol:

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, I forgot a few trucks. procomps is great, like a different color twin. bigwaukegan, looks great lifted

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thinking about changing the lower color when i get the rocker refixed (long story) and the drivers door fixed/replaced.

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
:Stupid Me: Trucks doing good. just blew out the stock rearend so im gonna change to a set of either 410s or 456s gears. Plus im thinking of adding a Detroit Trutrac while I got it all busted open. Did some cool sht inside of it over the summer like a 19in flat screen w/xbox360. Ill post some pics tomorrw. Raining like hell tonight:mexsmoke:

gonna do the gears/locker next week sometime so ill post pics of the job too. hope it helps someone out in the future.

Yup. I'm next for this job, so if you can post a good how-to, I'll use the crap out of it. Thanks in advance!!!

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
ill post it up... wont be til next week. but I got you. Really not looking forward to it, but its gonna save me like 500+ ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO