why do my rear window go down 1/4 way 99 yuk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dboy24's

Reaction score
Ok my 99 yukon rear windows only go down about a quarter way then stops yes ive looked and theres a metal stop that keeps it from going down eny further has enyone modded there truck to get the rear windows to go all the way down if yes how did you do it or is it even posible

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wheel well prevents it from going further.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Therefore, the best solution to your problem is to simply cut out the rear passanger section of your tahoe and convert to a 2 door, effectively solving your problem :wtf:

OP
OP
dboy24's

dboy24's

Reaction score
Ok first of there is no problem and if I wanted a 2 door I would buy one its just that my back seat passegers dont see out my back windows and my masstiff cant stick his head out so if someone has modded there windows I would like to do it myself

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The point is there is no mod you can do to "fix" your issue other than to buy a burb or XL.

OP
OP
dboy24's

dboy24's

Reaction score
Yeah I just did some reserch n I found out you cant MODD the doors so I guss ill live with it cuz I dont like the xl thnx guys

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sorry man, I was just messing around.. I guess the sarcasm got lost :( But yea, not being able to completely roll the window down is really annoying and it sucks that there isn't a mod to atleast lengthen the travel a little bit. I'm sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention at all

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this will fix your issue brick.gif
jk lol i asked the same question couple months back and got this as my answer i found it quite amusing

OP
OP
dboy24's

dboy24's

Reaction score
Im sorry man, I was just messing around.. I guess the sarcasm got lost :( But yea, not being able to completely roll the window down is really annoying and it sucks that there isn't a mod to atleast lengthen the travel a little bit. I'm sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention at all
Naw no offens taken I seen it as a theres no way no how so move on type of answer so that when I went on my qwest to do some more reserch and found out no I couldnt do a modd so I guess my dogs big ass gotta ride shootgun to get some air he loves car rides :Handshake:
And no buddy that brick wont work I need a hammer and a window chiping tool to geta nice round edge so my window could go down :emotions122:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter52g

Latest posts