Will this fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

G35 2007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did it in my brother's 2000 back when he had it...took 5 minutes to installl...literally! No pics...sorry.

oh yeah, I know it wont take long Im just a little doubtful bc i have the tan color so I need to do ALL my interior black and idk if it'll look good with the tahoe seats and door panels, I just like the whole denali dash

LordGeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was lucky .. I have a 2002 Hoe in which i did the double-din conversion in .. hunting eBay over and over .. I was able to find a 03 dash bezel that matched the tan interior I already have. Even though I originally made my own runners for the mounting of the HU and Climate Controls .. it still didn't look right. Again, hunted eBay over a good 2 months, finally came across a fella that offered a radio cage out of a 03 Silverado .. snapped that up real quick (glad he had that on buy-it-now) .. with the radio cage installed .. the matching colour bezel .. it doesn't even look like I did anything special .. as if the Hoe came with it already installed .. thats how I wanted it.

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
I was going to put one on my 2000 yukon. The bezel overlaps some over the ash tray and it will also n hinder opening the the access flap to the cigerette lighter. You will have to go with a double din radio otherwise you'll have gaps around the audio component.

LordGeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I ended up doing in regards to that was removing the flap over the cigarette lighter area completely and with dremel, carved out the area needed for the ashtray .. but the way I did this makes it look like the bezel came like it with no mods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap