Window Sticker Descrepancy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jforb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mid-22 built Tahoe was missing park assist due to lack of parts, and the window sticker notes that it's missing, gave a credit of $50, and says "includes later retrofit".

so the parts scarcity should have shown up on the sticker?

ws options.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

204Angler

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You think I could bring it back three years and 3 owners later? Lol I am getting a little more comfortable with the deal. I dont plan to sell it but worried this issue would pop up if I need to.
2021 was a crazy time with Covid still in full swing, many vehicles were completed missing options or were partially equipped with options with notices to come back later and get them completed.

@WalleyeMikeIII I didn't know you could do that with the newer trucks. I was referring to the internet ones that dealers (not necessarily GM) use which I found to always be generic when looking at GMT900s and K2s for sale.

Last edited:
OP
OP

204Angler

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My mid-22 built Tahoe was missing park assist due to lack of parts, and the window sticker notes that it's missing, gave a credit of $50, and says "includes later retrofit".

so the parts scarcity should have shown up on the sticker?

View attachment 431667
I have seen this cerdit as well shopping around looking at a lot of stickers but its not on this one. I am worried it's a shady deal. This is only thing stopping be from pulling the trigger so really trying to dig into it here

Last edited:

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your gonna buy a used first year Yukon made during the covid/supply chain fiasco? Good luck. The trailer brake says dealer installed which is probably an aftermarket one located in a different location (maybe on right side of wheel?) or it could have been removed by previous owner who didn't tow. Same for running boards - this truck has 3-4 years of previous ownership...