Wrecked the Tahoe, stuff for sale... :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlueTahoe2001

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, thanks. This is what makes this place awesome! I have not been able to go and see the truck, as of yet. I have a very bad case of whiplash and a severe head-ache all day. Anyway, I do plan on going to the impound lot tomorrow with the insurance agent and taking pictures and seeing what I can get out of the truck.

As for the replacement of my truck, I'm not sure yet. It has been clearly stated that I probably won't be covered as far as the extra mods I had on the truck. However, it's looking good for the other guys insurance covering all my bills, and the Tahoe. I'm just not sure if I'm going to buy another one, or fix up my little 1989 Nissan Hardbody D21, 4x4 and just spend the extra money on a lift and other small things for it.

I'll keep you guys updated throughout the week!!

Taylor

speedyhen

Reaction score
damn brotha!!! glad ur ok.. as an attorney, id suggest that you take a good look @ ur policy.. insurance comp. sometimes have clauses that cover certain aftermarket products which were purchased to replace defect parts (so if you added a new system, you can tell them you did so because your stock went bad and show reciept for the stereo)... sometimes that workds out.. if that doesnt, then tell them you want to remove the aftermarket parts before they salvage it out...

if you have a driver side running board, i will purchase it from you... mine got messed up... you can email me if you have any questions buddy

OP
OP
BlueTahoe2001

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:

Went and saw the aftermath of it all... It wasn't that bad. However, it did bend both my rear rims, crushed and whole cargo area about half way in. Running boards are shot. All my rear glass shattered. :(

Anyway, Could find my camera this morning... It was in the truck. hahahahaha, I searched high and low for that thing and remembered I had it with me that day. I'll charge it up and try to swing by there and snap some quick ones tomorrow afternoon.

Great news as well! They let me take what was still good out of the truck. Also, the other guys insurance will be covering the cost of my truck, but just not the mods. I'm okay with that, just want the total amount for my truck so I can go get a new one.

BTW, Someone want to buy this drop kit? I'll let it go CHEAP CHEAP if you want it! I'm moving to SC beginning of next year, and will be going another route.

Taylor

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good. glad they are letting you take whatever you would like off it. They should, its not going to make the truck go for more at the auction. lol. (i work at one).

How you doing? Still hurting? Are they taking care of all the med. bills.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should be taking care of absolutely everything for you....
Hope you start to feel better soon, and the headaches go away...

OP
OP
BlueTahoe2001

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pain has decreased over the last few days. Slowly but surely. Med bills are being covered by their insurance as well. So really all I have to do is sit back, relax, and wait for that check to come in for my replacement.

Huck, I sent you a PM...

YukontGetThis

Banned
Reaction score
can you pop off the cap to window safety switch? im missing mine.. please PM me.. you can only buy the whole door panel unit from GM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES