Wrecked the Tahoe, stuff for sale... :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlueTahoe2001

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you pop off the cap to window safety switch? im missing mine.. please PM me.. you can only buy the whole door panel unit from GM.

Picture? No sure exactley what your asking for? Can't really picture it?

If you have the black drivers side mirror with the puddle light and heater mirror option I'd like that one.

No puddle light, non-heated option.... I'll still pull it if you want it?

YukontGetThis

Banned
Reaction score
Picture? No sure exactley what your asking for? Can't really picture it?

No puddle light, non-heated option.... I'll still pull it if you want it?

drive side, on the switch panel, with window up down, lock, etc.. I need the switch for the window lock.. it faces left and right instead of up and down.. its so the passenger cant play with their window... i just need the black cap to the switch.

OP
OP
BlueTahoe2001

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drive side, on the switch panel, with window up down, lock, etc.. I need the switch for the window lock.. it faces left and right instead of up and down.. its so the passenger cant play with their window... i just need the black cap to the switch.

Ok, I'll swing by and check on it Monday!

YukontGetThis

Banned
Reaction score
I also need the black things that hold the lights for the license plate, mine came with little chrome aftermarket ones and they arent clipping in place and dangle there, look at those monday too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy