WTB 20" OEM wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnyrako

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase or swap for 20" OEM polished or Black rims. I have a 2012 Suburban with 2,000 miles on the stock aluminum 17" rims it came with. If anyone is interested in selling their 20" rims, please contact me

278-909-7310

John

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll likely sell mine next Spring.

Let me know if you're still looking at that point.

OP
OP
J

johnnyrako

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
how much do you anticipate you will want for them? Also, what's the status of your tires? Will they be included and what kind of mileage do they have?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll likely sell mine next Spring.

Let me know if you're still looking at that point.

Whatcha going to get, Tony?? :popcorn:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much do you anticipate you will want for them? Also, what's the status of your tires? Will they be included and what kind of mileage do they have?

I've got 63k miles on mine I'll sell. I've got the polished LTZ 20's. I'd include the tires too. The rims I'd say conservatively are in 7/10 shape. It all depends on where your located though.

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tires are Goodyear (LT?) and yes, they would stay with the wheels. The rims are a 9/10 with one rear wheel having slight rash. I would go ahead and have that repaired in DFW.

Tread wear at this point is less than 40% since they have only been on the truck for about 6 months now.

Price wise I'm unsure at this time. I know that they won't be given away as they're in better condition than 95% of the new OEM 20" wheels I see. Extremely polished out.

We can PM about pricing.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Whatcha going to get, Tony?? :popcorn:

Thinking I'd like to have the polished TBZSS wheels in a 22" sizing. Yeah, that would be the look I'D want without going overboard on the glitz.

By the way, starting a new project since the 1970 Challenger is gone.

1971 Chevrolet C/K long bed. 100% original AZ truck with NOTHING missing as far as parts. It is even driven daily. :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way, starting a new project since the 1970 Challenger is gone.

1971 Chevrolet C/K long bed. 100% original AZ truck with NOTHING missing as far as parts. It is even driven daily. :)

:drool: sorry to hear that the super clean Challenger is gone but that 71 sounds great!!! I need to get another project going! I miss the regular wrenching on something :)

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
polished or chrome 22" TBSS Wheels on your hoe would look sick. I love those wheels!

villestrip

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
John are you still looking for wheels. I have some 20's I just took off my Tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970