Dealer Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdfein

Reaction score
Wanted to bump this thread. I’m looking to buy a 24 Yukon Denali this coming week and curious what latest pricing people are getting is. Near me in Houston most dealers are advertising $5,500 off MSRP but no other incentives other than the usual military and first responders.

Is this best to expect, or are others getting bigger discounts off MSRP?

mp5pdw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A few dealers in the Dallas area are discounting them $3k off retail, certainly not what I used to buy them for $1k back of invoice.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this thread. I’m looking to buy a 24 Yukon Denali this coming week and curious what latest pricing people are getting is. Near me in Houston most dealers are advertising $5,500 off MSRP but no other incentives other than the usual military and first responders.

Is this best to expect, or are others getting bigger discounts off MSRP?
Seeking ~$5500 off sticker plus $1000 Sporting Goods or Spa Gift Card at one of the major Minneapolis Area Dealers (Has 29 Yukons and 31 XL's on thier web site).

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fact that dealers are advertising discounts off MSRP means there's still wiggle room to go lower. If you find a unit on their lot, go look at it, test drive it and go home. You'll probably get a call back later that evening or the next morning asking what it will take to get you back in their showroom. The large GMC dealer here in Beaverton, OR has 59 Yukon & XLs either in transit or on their lot. They are all Denali trim level and advertised at $8K off MSRP.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 8% off ($8,000) my factory order in February for an 2024 XL diesel SLT With max trailering, premium/luxury package.

I’d try and find out how long the truck has been on the lot. If more than a few weeks I’d think 10% off is in play…. Definitely will be come Feb/March.

BacDoc

Reaction score
This is usually a great time to buy as the dealers want to get rid of inventory that is almost a model year old. One problem is popular models with popular options are gone. The middle line models are probably hard to find but the top level trim at close to $100k might be sitting on lots longer.

Here in Florida I don’t see many of the lighter colors on dealer lots and when I have been in for service the sales people always tell me they would give me what I paid for my iridescent white Tahoe as they have buyers willing to pay more than msrp for certain colors and options.

As far as I know the 2025 trucks are still a ways off for buyers who want something now.

Warren Seale

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is usually a great time to buy as the dealers want to get rid of inventory that is almost a model year old. One problem is popular models with popular options are gone. The middle line models are probably hard to find but the top level trim at close to $100k might be sitting on lots longer.

Here in Florida I don’t see many of the lighter colors on dealer lots and when I have been in for service the sales people always tell me they would give me what I paid for my iridescent white Tahoe as they have buyers willing to pay more than msrp for certain colors and options.

As far as I know the 2025 trucks are still a ways off for buyers who want something now.
I just picked up a 24 Yukon SLE that I ordered in early August. This is Volcanic Red with Walnut interior. That combo was tough to find in an SLE. They gave me $3300 off MSRP. Most dealers in Central FL would not order a 24 Yukon or would not give a discount. Yesterday GM annouced a $1000 rebate on 24 Yukons so I got that as well along with my GM Card rebate. Also pay attention to that dreaded dealer prep fee. The dealer I went to had a lower fee than most.

Sean Michael

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a 2024 4WD RST with sport performance package including the 6.2 in Radiant Red just over two weeks ago. I had been searching local dealer inventory online for quite some time for that exact combination, and when I finally spotted one it was listed a little more than $4K off sticker. I called immediately and negotiated no dealer adds like nitrogen, etc., and they even threw in free tint and splash guards, so I really did pay just sticker minus the discount plus TT&L, which was nice after ready about dealers not budging on adds like $1K tint, nitrogen, tire warranty, and even adding "market adjustment" increases over the past several years.

I had been checking dealer inventory on a weekly basis for over a year and jumped at the opportunity so fast it had just come off the transport truck and I had to wait until the next morning to test drive so they could do the PDI. It only had 5 miles when I test drove it. They offered me a fair enough trade on my 2019 Tahoe, but I probably could've squeezed another $1k or so on my trade if I pushed and did the whole walk away until they called game, but this was literally the only Tahoe in this exact configuration I'd seen available locally in over a year of searching, and the week I found it there wasn't one single other non-High County 6.2L Tahoe available at any of the 5 dealers I'd been keeping an eye on, so didn't want to push my luck. Tahoes that aren't High County but still optioned with the 6.2 seemed relatively rare around here. I know I could've ordered it just how I wanted at some point, but I held out to find one in inventory in part because it's easier to negotiate on something already on the dealer's lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper