XM tuner and GMX550 lockpic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RydnDrty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok...I'm trying to get the funds together...after just getting wheels and tires, the wife isn't too keen on me spending more money

davidc21a

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Watchout with this guy as a seller!

If anybody purchases anything from this guy make sure you use paypal and use a credit card. I purchased his lockpick for $200 and received the unit without the ipod cable. After emailing him about it, he responds by trying to sell me the cable for $25 extra. Claiming that the wire is not included when you purchase a gmx550 and it's extra....what bs! Claim filed through paypal. Just be careful with this guy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ckl5899

ckl5899

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anybody purchases anything from this guy make sure you use paypal and use a credit card. I purchased his lockpick for $200 and received the unit without the ipod cable. After emailing him about it, he responds by trying to sell me the cable for $25 extra. Claiming that the wire is not included when you purchase a gmx550 and it's extra....what bs! Claim filed through paypal. Just be careful with this guy.

Just to set the story straight. I bought the Lockpic from a private seller and did not receive the cable, and bought it later. There was never a mention in this post stating that the Ipod cable would be sold with the unit. Im sure if you purchase it through the dealer’s website and pay full price you get the cable. This issue has been resolved through paypal. If there is any further communication and slanderous posting from you I will be contacting my lawyer for further legal actions.

davidc21a

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Slander...I'm just stating facts to warn my fellow forum members about your item for sale. That cable is not sold by itself by Coastal Tech it's part of the gmx550 package, I called. I paid fair price for the complete unit, it wasn't free. Other units have sold for about the same or less on this forum complete. I just didn't appreciate your tactic of trying to sell me a wire that should have been included after the sale. That is plain wrong. If you do relist the item you should state IPOD WIRE MISSING or IPOD WIRE SOLD SEPERATELY so potential buyers are aware. As for the PayPal claim, they read our email conversations, looked at your ad on this forum and also looked at the Coastal Tech website. They agreed with me and will be issuing me a refund. I will be sending your incomplete unit back to you tomorrow.
Good luck with your sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkeesy

Latest posts