You guys know how I ride... (Z71 Bumpstops inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I'll keep it like this for a week or so but now the truck has some pretty noticeable positive camber so I need to decide to re-align it as is or tinker a little more before I take it to the alignment rack.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I drilled out some stock bumpstops today at work and installed them tonight, seems to ride smoother with less jarring over potholes. I'll drill out some Z71 stops tomorrow, found a bag with 4 pairs right after local gm dealer's driver dropped off another set I ordered :crazy:

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drilled out some stock bumpstops today at work and installed them tonight, seems to ride smoother with less jarring over potholes. I'll drill out some Z71 stops tomorrow, found a bag with 4 pairs right after local gm dealer's driver dropped off another set I ordered :crazy:

When you say you drilled them, you drilled holes through them? Details/pics?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I'll take some pics tomorrow when I dial up the Z71s, just drilled about 8 holes through the top two depressions in the stop.

OP
OP
A

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to see these pics too, I'm actually trimming my stops tomorrow so knowing where to drill and how large a hole would be great.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Drilled out the Z71 stops, we'll see how she rides with these:

Modified vs. Stock:
IMAG1584.jpg

OP
OP
A

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great!! I'm on my way. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchavez95

Latest posts