Your towing pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 03 Z71 pulling a 25' camper over the summer.
I had an electric brake controller put in, and it made pulling it pretty nice!

DSC_0223_zps27347d5f.jpg

Weight sway is definitely needed makes the trailer way more stable. I work at an Rv dealer and we come across some nice used pieces from time to time. Let me know if you are interested.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

The StormTrooper and my new RV...With my AFE intake and 3" FlowMaster exhaust she tows pretty well!

2013-02-02_1341091_zps46563c01.jpg

Trooper your bars should be more parallel. We just had a guy come in snap a bar because they were not level. Raise your head unit up a little to level those out to relieve the strain on the head itself.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ER is the man hooked me up major. Instill owe him a bucket of beer for the hook up

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ER is the man hooked me up major. Instill owe him a bucket of beer for the hook up

We need to meet up when you have your system rolling that you brought to that festival. I amputating my system together for NASCAR and need some good speakers.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are doing Bonnaroo. Again this year. 9 rigs. Same set minus the mix board. (It did t get used we were too mangled to mix)

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are doing Bonnaroo. Again this year. 9 rigs. Same set minus the mix board. (It did t get used we were too mangled to mix)

I just checked the website for bonnaroo and it is almost sold out only the one package left. Too bad has his funeral, I mean getting married that weekend.

06StormTrooper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This was the way that camping world installed the hitch. I dont have any other clue what im doing. this is my frist RV... Im getting helper air bag just to help with the hole towing ride. So my hitch ball needs to come up? wouldnt this still mean i have to take an up an extra link on the chains?

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was the way that camping world installed the hitch. I dont have any other clue what im doing. this is my frist RV... Im getting helper air bag just to help with the hole towing ride. So my hitch ball needs to come up? wouldnt this still mean i have to take an up an extra link on the chains?

No your bars need to be level and we have found that camping world installs leave a lot to be desired. Quick tip, level camper and set the top of your ball1" higher than hookup and have bars level to the bottom of the a-frame. Too much lift on those bars the hitch doesn't work together.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ above agree..

Also set them up in a flat parking lot. So you can get camper and to rife perfectly level. Takes little time for setup. But once setup. You never have to do it again. Hitch and roll. And also setup loaded. As the added weight will make a diff on the bars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES