Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^Looks good bro. Yea the front needs to be about 1" lower and then you'll be golden.

Thanks! Right now its 1" higher in the front, if the springs dont settle in the back, probably going to do 1.5" front/3" rear(as it sits) and call it done:)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea the stance is gonna be perfect once you do that. I'd do the same exact thing to my esky if the ol lady would let but she wants to keep the suspension stock :/

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^LOL you're right Edgar but my number one mistake was ASKING whether she'd like it leveled/dropped or not... and her immediate response was NO. *sigh* I need a cool wife like Robbie/ScSS...

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just tell my wife what I'm going to do the Tahoe next. And then I tell her to go make me a sandwich!

...I'm joking on the last part. :lol: Def nice to have a mod friendly wife. However it comes at a cost when I can't say anything about her silly girl purchases when I just spent $500 on mods...

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And then I tell her to go make me a sandwich!

Zing!

Ha, yea she's only into OEM-esque mods unfortunately. She hates when it takes away from the "factory look". Bottom line she drives it so I don't wanna mess with "her ride". At least I can do anything I want to the avalanche :). She wasn't too happy when I laid down almost $3k for the level/rims/tires but its my ride AND my money so she can't really stop me lol.

Last edited:

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, a supercharger and a tune won't affect the oem LOOK at all....

I need another ride like you have so I can play and actually enjoy during the week. You got a good setup Felix!

Pooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea the stance is gonna be perfect once you do that. I'd do the same exact thing to my esky if the ol lady would let but she wants to keep the suspension stock :/

Just tell her it will be easier for her to get in/out of! :Handshake:
Im lucky my wife knows I wont leave anything alone, not even her cars, lol. She just picked this up a few months ago and already has a list of mods for it ready to go.
a2udegy6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts