Yukon 12 Denali Chinese android unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beeswax

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have a 2012 Yukon Denali with the OEM Bose system, and I recently bought a Chinese Android radio that was advertised as plug-and-play. Most features are working fine, including the OEM camera, door notifications, and automatic switching to the backup camera when in reverse. However, the audio isn't working.

I contacted the store multiple times, but the customer service reps weren’t very technical and couldn’t help me solve the issue.

After going through some forums, I found out that the OEM amplifier requires a specific signal to turn on. The wiring harness for the unit has a single disconnected wire labeled "amp cont," but I can't figure out where it should be connected.

Has anyone here dealt with these Android units before and can offer some advice? I bought the screen from AliExpress, and returning it would cost more than the price of the unit itself.

Thanks in advance!
IMG_4502.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WORKS1