Yukon Denali Reserve Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know if you guys saw this posted earlier this afternoon:

basically it’s an ultimate package minus rear seat entertainment, which is exactly what Im looking for. If I strike out with in transit vehicles heading to dealers, I’ll order this package once some constraints get lifted.
I have this package, however, they do not call it the "reserve" package (maybe they will in 2023 to make ordering easier). It's a combo of a Denali Premium Package, Advanced Technology Package, Advanced Security Package, Premium Capability Package with Active Response 4WD and Max Trailering Package. Wish they would of made the ordering process that simple with a one click option because all the packages are a mouthful lol.

SerialNo1

Reaction score
I have this package, however, they do not call it the "reserve" package (maybe they will in 2023 to make ordering easier). It's a combo of a Denali Premium Package, Advanced Technology Package, Advanced Security Package, Premium Capability Package with Active Response 4WD and Max Trailering Package. Wish they would of made the ordering process that simple with a one click option because all the packages are a mouthful lol.
They do call it the reserve package. I have that on my order and it's listed as "denali reserve package" product code PCN.

OP
OP
PaulGA

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this exact combo for the Yukon Denali I just took delivery of yesterday.

I think this Reserve package change only was applicable to new orders, it’s even showing on the GMC website. Its essentially the Ultimate without rear seat entertainment which was perfect for me

AUTiger13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but I’m pretty sure the Reserve package came out within the last two weeks. I just placed my order two weeks ago and was able to select the Denali Reserve. Already ordered wheels and exhaust. Can’t wait for it to get here.

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
@AUTiger13 yes you are correct. They released this package end of January. Did you receive a TPW yet, or just have an order sitting with the dealer waiting for it to get picked up by GM?

AUTiger13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@AUTiger13 yes you are correct. They released this package end of January. Did you receive a TPW yet, or just have an order sitting with the dealer waiting for it to get picked up by GM?
Pretty sure it’s waiting to get picked up but haven’t checked back in with my salesperson since. She told me 4-6 months wait even though some are coming in faster so I’m not getting my hopes up anytime soon

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this exact combo for the Yukon Denali I just took delivery of yesterday.

I think this Reserve package change only was applicable to new orders, it’s even showing on the GMC website. Its essentially the Ultimate without rear seat entertainment which was perfect for me
That would make sense if it was just recently released as an option. I agree this package is perfect. I have 2 small kids, one still in a rear facing car seat so the added space is nice to give dad more leg room up front. Also, my 4 year old has a tendency to want to kick mom's chair at times, figured a big giant glass monitor wasn't the best thing for him to have as a target lol.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would make sense if it was just recently released as an option. I agree this package is perfect. I have 2 small kids, one still in a rear facing car seat so the added space is nice to give dad more leg room up front. Also, my 4 year old has a tendency to want to kick mom's chair at times, figured a big giant glass monitor wasn't the best thing for him to have as a target lol.
You're in the thick of it, man! I don't miss those years, but it gets better. Ours are 10 and 13 now, and travel is so much easier. Plus, if they make a mess in the car now, they're old enough to be reasonably expected to clean it up. And I'm convinced that there is no better or more versatile family hauler/long distance cruiser/tow vehicle on the planet than one of these trucks. Good job, dad.

Last edited:

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do call it the reserve package. I have that on my order and it's listed as "denali reserve package" product code PCN.
Sounds like it was just added a couple weeks ago. I am seeing on the GM website that there is no longer an Ultimate package? So Reserve must have replaced the Ultimate and you have to a la carte the rear entertainment? Interesting change for mid-model year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby

Latest posts