Yukon eyelids anyone interested?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I asked vq5sd to make me some eyelids. He is the guy famous on eBay that makes all the automatic carbon fiber eyelids. He work is very good and clean. He has informed me the prototype is ready and asked if I can find some sales leads. I should have pics shortly. I have some light covers with a eyelid painted on the body lines and it looks way different. I get allot of questions in the short time I have had them on.

Looking forward ....

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait....... what is this again?

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Okay just googled.....

Seems to be ricer thing...... would be curious to see this still.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've attempted to so something like this in vinyl. But it didn't work out because of how the headlights and hood meet. Maybe what he's working on will work

OP
OP

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have no idea how to post the pic, can i send to someone and maybe they will be nice enough to pos for me?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna need a bigger pic.

picture.php

OP
OP

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is the guy making them: vq5speed his ebay store is Fibre Customs Fabrications
check out his others on ebay, all he does is eyelids and makes a very good quality item. he has agreed if 5 people order we will get them for $45 plus 6.51 shipping.
here is the link for his tahoe ones
http://http://stores.ebay.com/Fibre-Customs-Fabrications/_i.html?_nkw=tahoe&submit=Search&_sid=118002166

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

my links never work

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

ill try to get a better pic, i painted a light cover on mine, its not as nice as they eyelid would be but it gives you an idea of how it would look more or less. the picture is in my album.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968