Yukon eyelids anyone interested?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To post a picture all you have to do is host on here or photobucket or where ever, right click the picture and select copy URL, hit this button insertimage.gif above or put the
tags around the picture.

OP
OP

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
image-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

image.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Thanks Yates.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does look good if done right:

picture.php

I prefer like in this pic with the line of the hood flowing into the headlamps without covering the side amber spot.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does look good if done right:

picture.php

I prefer like in this pic with the line of the hood flowing into the headlamps without covering the side amber spot.

Why do you torment me with that pic?

That's exactly what I did with vinyl but like I said, didn't look right because of the gap between the hood and lights.

If he can it like what's in this pic, I will buy a set RIGHT now. But notice how this one doesn't cover the side marker lights and your pic does?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It might be that the only way to get it exactly matching the hood finish is to actually paint them inside and out to reduce all that light hitting behind it via the reflector. Otherwise it might always suffer from looking lighter than the paint on the car.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

As far as the gap tween the hood and the lights, if the finish matched exactly I don't think it would be as much of an issue ... wouldn't it look like any other two body panels separated by a small gap?

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks kinda weird to me. :shrug:

I have a black Yukon too..... not sure bout this look.....

OP
OP

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a photoshop image. Look at the grill

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics